I absolutely love talking to people about nature, writing and a whole load of other things. But now it’s time to start being business-like about this.
I think there are a number of groups of people I need to try and talk to support my freelancing:
- Contacts I’ll need for future topics I want to write about;
- People who would be willing to share the expertise with me, relating to nature, writing, social media, freelancing;
- People with shared interests first in south London, then wider London, then beyond, who might be my future audience
- London nature and wildlife organisations;
- National large nature and wildlife organisations;
- Local smaller voluntary sector organisations relating to nature, wildlife, the environment and climate change;
- Magazine and blog editors;
- Agents and publishers;
- Local bookshops.